Experience new adventures with the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course. As you step beyond the PADI Open Water Diver level, you make five dives and have the opportunity to try some of diving’s most rewarding and useful specialty activities, such as deep diving, digital underwater photography, night diving and much more.
This license allows you to dive anywhere in the world to a maximum depth of 30 meters/100 feet without professional supervision.
With your PADI Instructor, you complete the deep and underwater navigation adventure dives. These dives boost your confidence as you build foundational skills. Then, you choose three additional dives from night diving, search and recovery, fish ID, underwater nature study, multi-level and computer diving, peak performance buoyancy, underwater photography and enriched air diving, among other adventures.
General course information:
- Duration: 2-3 days
- Must be a PADI Open Water Diver (or hold qualifying certification from another training organization) and at least 15 years old
- Number of dives: 5
- Includes: Adventures in Diving manual and work slate
- All scuba equipment provided
Junior Advanced Open Water Diver Information:
- Minimum age 12 – maximum depth is 70 feet
- All elements of the Advanced Open Water course must be completed to certify
- 10 & 11 year olds and a parent or guardian must watch “Youth Diving: Responsibilities & Risks” before starting training
- Kids under 18 must have PADI release forms signed by a parent of guardian before starting training