This experience can be conducted in half a day and requires no previous diving experience.
First watch a short DVD explaining dive fundamentals, techniques and theory, then review the most important points with a PADI Professional, who will also answer any questions you may have.
Then, under the direct supervision of a PADI professional, you will discover how easy it is to use scuba in a pool and when you are comfortable, move on to do two ocean dives.
Give it a try.
Diving can change your life!
- Duration: ½ day
- Must be at least 10 years old to participate
- World’s most popular introduction to scuba diving
- Discover Scuba Diving skills may be credited toward the PADI Open Water Diver certification
- Average dive depth is 6 metres/20 feet (12 metres/40 feet is maximum depth)
- Various schedules to fit your holiday needs
- All scuba equipment included
Children and Discover Scuba Diving:
- All elements of the experience must be completed to dive (DVD, quiz and pool skills)
- 10- and 11-year-olds and parent or guardian must watch “Youth Diving: Responsibilities & Risks” before starting training
- Kinds under 18 must have PADI release forms signed by a parent of guardian before starting training